Specialist Machining of Mould Plates
Mould & Die Solutions offer complete production of mould plates
Through our relationship with the Tirad s.r.o. (A Milacron subsidiary who also owns DME and Mold-Masters), we can offer complete production of mould plates and specialist machining. Tirad, based in the Czech Republic, provide complete production of mould bases and other plates, including diameters and pockets according to your drawings. All work is supplied with a 3-D measurement certificate of inspection.
Standard production process include:
- Milling - roughing and finishing
- Surface grinding
- Manual operations, calibration, verification
- 3D-coordinate measuring up to 4,000 kg (3,000 x 1,500 mm)
- Mold base assembly
- Max. dimension of one machined part: 2,300 x 1,500 x 1,000 mm
- Max. weight of one machined part: 3,500 kg
- Gun deep drilling - with NC-dumper axis - up to 3.5 tons a workpiece, 1,500 mm depth of gun drilling from one side
Rates are competitive, even allowing for airfreight of the goods should time not be sufficient for sea freight. Please note that complete mould drawings and specifications need to be available.
For more information please contact Richard Carter at Mould & die Solutions.
To contact Mould & Die Solutions directly please call 010 410 5350
MDS Business Listing and News Pages :